What do I need to bring?

  • Basic Resident/Non-Resident Hunting License
  • Federal Duck Stamp
  • State Duck Stamp
  • Hip Certification
  • Shotgun and Shells (Must be steel, Bismuth or other non-lead pellet) – we recommend three or three and a half inch 2s, 1s or BBs
  • Full Camouflage and Rain Gear (face mask or face paint recommended as well)
  • Waders – we recommend chest waders, though not all blinds require them